LOLOL, short for "League of Loneliness of Life", is a highly addictive computer game that Yoosung plays all the time. Not much is known about the game, aside from the fact that it's an MMORPG.
Yoosung is shown to be addicted to it and generally stays up late at night playing, despite the other members of the RFA telling him not to. This usually leads to him being extremely tired or missing classes. For a short period he quits the game, but soon starts playing again.
|Yoosung, under the username "Superman Yoosung".||707, under the username "Hacker God".||Multiple Guests play under unknown usernames.|
- 707 has an account but rarely plays, since he gets bored of the game easily.
- 707 is said to be the number one player in the "Shooting Star" Server, Yoosung being in second place.
- The name is a parody of the computer game "League of Legends".
- However, the actual game is possibly a reference to the popular online game, "World Of Warcraft (WoW)" or "Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO)".
- Yoosung became the guildmaster on Day 4 Casual Story. In the April Fool's DLC he is the vice master of the Omelette guild.
- He and his guild members voted for the guild name as mentioned in an outgoing call in April Fool's DLC. The candidates were omelette, scrambled eggs, and tamagoyaki.
- Yoosung's LOLOL character seems to be based on the League of Legends Character Taric, most notably his 'armour of the fifth age' character skin pre-redesign.
- Yoosung's spaceship reveals that character skins cost money, like in League Of Legends.
- According to Jaehee, the game is so popular that there is an international competition every year.
- In Another Story it's revealed that 707 got Yoosung into the game to help him cope with Rika’s ‘death’.